Book Title : Schaum’s Outline of Finite Element Analysis
Author(s) : George R. Bachanan
Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education
Edition : 1994e
Pages : 274
PDF Size : 17 Mb
This Schaum’s Outline on Finite element analysis by the author George R. Bachanan book gives us
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge.
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field and
- In-depth review of practices and applications.
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time and get your good scores in your exam.
Table of Contents:
- Mathematical background
- One-dimensional Finite elements
- Two-dimensional Finite elements
- Beam and frame finite elements
- Vibrational principles, Galerkin approximation and partial differential equations
- Isoparametric finite elements
- Selected topics in finite element analysis