Welcome to UPES - Tech Community | Dehradun
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Online chat support - 24/7 for your queries,engage with others.
- Submitted: Mar 22 2017 12:20 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 22 2017 12:20 AM
- File Size: 4.66KB
- Views: 2760
- Downloads: 2,829
Download Exception Handling - Java Lab - Experiment 7th Solution1 Votes
upestech upes programs java 2017
1) Write a program in Java to display the names and roll numbers of students. Initialize respective array variables for 10 students. Handle ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExeption, so that any such problem doesn’t cause illegal termination of program.
2) Write a Java program to enable the user to handle any chance of divide by zero exception.
3) Create an exception class, which throws an exception if operand is nonnumeric in calculating modules. (Use command line arguments).
4) On a single track two vehicles are running. As vehicles are going in same direction there is no problem. If the vehicles are running in different direction there is a chance of collision. To avoid collisions write a Java program using exception handling. You are free to make necessary assumptions.
5) Write a java program to throw a exception (checked) for an employee details.
If an employee name is a number, a name exception must be thrown.
If an employee age is greater than 50, an age exception must be thrown.
Or else an object must be created for the entered employee details
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 75 Total Files
- 4 Total Categories
- 5 Total Authors
- 58,678 Total Downloads
- DCN Lab File Record With Solutions - Download Latest File
- Guest Latest Submitter
75 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 75 guests, 0 anonymous users